Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- Marikana culprits continue to profit while workers suffer?
- The Bench Marks Foundation has prepared this fact sheet for individuals, communities and movements we work with. Read. Discuss and Share.
- A PROGRAMME OF ACTION IN THE TIME OF COVID-19 A call for social solidarity in South Africa
- David van Wyk, Bench Marks Foundation chief researcher says….
- BMF – Reflecting back we ask: Has anything changed?
- A Programme of Action in the time of COVID-19
- Going underground: When and from where will miners get their promised Covid-19 vaccines?
- Open letter to President Cyril Ramaphosa, Minister Gwede Mantashe…
- The poor and working class bear the brunt of the five-week lockdown
- Safety First: Guidelines for Responsible Mine Tailings Management
- Final Declaration
- Retail Research
- Research conducted by other Entities
- Glencore in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Policy Gap 13
- Policy Gap 12
- Policy Gap 11